Sabado, Hunyo 23, 2012

H.M.O.R. stands for Hannah Mae Odulio Ramos



Simply Hana

Hello Philippines,Hello World! :)

About H.M.O.R.

For me, how to handle challenges are based on our own choice. Whatever happens, regardless if it is something positive or negative it is on our own choice how to face it. This is Hannah Mae Ramos, adventureous and ready to face the challenges of my life! 

I'm 16 years of age,I'm from San Antonio Nueva Ecija. My birthday is on December 19, 1995. I graduated from St. Paul School of San Antonio.  I'm currently residing at Philam Homes Quezon City. I'm a freshman in college and I'm taking up AB in Communication Arts. I wish that I could survive the challenges in college.

It might sounds boring but I love surfing the net, read stories in Wattpad and naughtily teases my Older sister. I am a huge Fan of One Direction and Daniel Padilla. I love listening to music, cooking and eating with my sister.  I also love spending time with my family.




I love my family



Strong relationship with GOD is important to me. All my troubles and doubt I always leave it to Him. I always believe, trust and surrender myself to GOD.











1 komento:

  1. Thanks for your post. You have a lovely family. ;) Surfing the net is never boring. I do that, too. Take care.

    TumugonBurahin