Linggo, Hulyo 1, 2012

My Personal Vexation

Most of the people has different choices, attitude, interest, likes and dislikes. I may say that I am not perfect but we are only human that were bound to feel different emotions that we may not control. 

First Vexation:
- I hate those people who talk behind my back.

Second Vexation:
- I hate those people who will just remember me when they need something.

Third Vexation:
I hate the moment when I missed a very important  thing.

Fourth Vexation:
- The moment when I give the right answer but the teacher didn't hear me so somebody steals it and my teacher praises them.

Fifth Vexation:
- Cockroaches,mice,centipede and frogs. They're kinda gross and creepy.

Sixth Vexation:
- I hate those people who did not fulfill their promises.

Seventh Vexation:
- People who were lying or dishonest.

Eighth Vexation:
- Judgmental persons.

Ninth Vexation:
- When I'm doing something then someone disturbs and teases me.

Tenth Vexation:
- When they're choosing who they only want to be with.

Other Vexation:
*Creepy things
*Insane persons
*Cat
*Cheaters
*Ghost
*Boastful
*Snobbish

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento