Linggo, Agosto 5, 2012

Fairness

Fairness


In my high school days, my other classmates are very unfair because in our exam in math they got high scores without reviewing our lessons. For those who spent studying lessons hard got not so high grade that's very unfair. They cheated on our exam, also in quizzes. My teacher is wondering why they got high scores but in previous exam they are the one who got low grades. So that my teacher repeat our exam and she watched us closely during our examination. Then the result of their exam is very low so that every examination we are very secured. Our teachers are very strict during examination, we are not allowed to talk with our seatmates.


In this video,that's one of the strategy of my former classmates.




:44: - Celebration - party

The other one is my brother, he's very unfair to me. I am not allowed to make a noise when he's still asleep but if I'm the one who's sleeping he's making noise and he's listening music, it's very loud, He don't care if he disturb me or my sister. I really hate my brother in that matter. He's very unfair!

:N0: - Nahiiii - cute smilies


That's all
- @iamhanamae

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento