Sabado, Hulyo 28, 2012

Forgiveness

FORGIVENESS



Forgiveness. a word we often hear, a word that was hard to utter, a word that cannot easily be given.





I have an experience about this forgiveness, when my FORMER BEST FRIEND left me because of her boyfriend. She ended our friendship without any doubt. She hurt me and every time I sent her a text message or we sees each other at school she ignores me. The last message that she sent to me, she told that I could find a new best friend. I let her go because she's happy with her boyfriend. :'(  I cry because of her.Then 2 months before high school graduation she apologize about on what she did to me and I already forgave her but our friendship will not be back on what we have on past. 






Another one is when my former boyfriend cheated on me. He hurt me so much. I accept the fact that we are not meant for each other and I forgave him even though he didn't ask for an apology. :'( I'm happy for him.














We often hear or see in most of the writings that in order for us to live happily is to always forgive. But how can you forgive if the person who hurt you is the person you love the most? In perspective, the above quotation, I see it in different way because, " I may forget but I can't forget. " This is the situation that I am handling right. I can always forget what that person does to me but I can never forgive him. It might be because of fear. It can be that I am afraid it might happen again or It can be that I possesses a heart of stone. In time it will heal, as I often heard them say. But I have this talent of calculation how much damage that person have done to me. I am looking forward on the day that can strongly say " hi!" to all the persons who wronged me.




- that's all for today :)
 @iamhanaramos



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento